Monday, February 28, 2005

Welcome to my world...

I finally got around to starting a blog, after months of debating, a little push from some friends, and a few days pondering a title.

(I'm still not so sure about that title...)

I'm a wife, a mom, a computer nerd, and a math geek, in no particular order. I love to write, but hate pens and paper. I'd love to be famous - but only in secret.

Ah, the beauty of the internet.

Just to warn you - I have some bad habits. I ramble incessantly. I often SHOUT for emphasis. I constantly overuse the "triple dots" (see title) and usually transition poorly. The word "anyway" has been tattooed on my forearm.

Aaaaanyway....
I'm writing for lots of reasons...

  • filling a need to be creative that I just can't meet in my job working in an insurance company (snore)
  • unloading everyday gripes and complaints about work, marriage, family, in-laws, and screaming children
  • self-help therapy for life's little speed bumps

So come along, if you'd like. It will be scary, sad, funny and depressing at times. But it will all work out in the end.

Trust me. You'll see what I mean.

No comments: