Friday, July 15, 2005

Off to See the Whiz-ard

People. Please. Don't start a conversation with me as I walk into the bathroom stall. It's not that I don't want to talk to you. I'm just not usually in a chatty mood at that given moment.

The other day, a manager decided that was the perfect time to start a conversation. After we had exchanged phony pleasantries ("How are you?!" "Great! How are you?!" "Great!") I turned to enter the stall. I thought that was the end of it.

Just as I started to close the stall door, she burst out with: "Oh! And thank you so much for your work on that project. I can't believe what a whiz you are!"

Interesting choice of words. But, thanks. Now can I pee in peace?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

one more reason you need to read the Idiot Girls Action Adventure Club - one of the essays is about the different types of bathroom foes. it's hysterical.

keep bugging me either to send it to you or bring it next time i'm in town.