Wednesday, July 13, 2005

That smoke is just my brain working extra hard.

When on vacation from work, don't expect me to call the office. Just to "check how things are going". Because believe it or not, the work will still be here when you get back. But your vacation sure as hell won't be.



I think big breasts were god's way of saying to me: "You don't have to be a runner. Take your time. WALK."



That's it. I'm officially OLD. When did tickets to see Hilary Duff become an acceptable radio show giveaway?



You can apply all the peer pressure you want. I will not be wearing hot pink nail polish just because it's summer. I'm not a hot pink kind of girl. Deal with it.



Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only sober girl at the party.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That may be because you got a lot of practice at being the sober girl by hanging out with us. :)

Mete said...

Very true... but I enjoy the entertainment you all provide. :) It's a little more annoying when that feeling lingers while at WORK.

KGrams said...

Wow... reading this made me think that we must be twins that were separated at birth. I am 100% with you on all of the items!

Have a great day :)

Anonymous said...

Well, at least I serve my purpose. :)

Glen P said...

Nice bloog