Saturday, October 15, 2005

Stay at Home Moron

I really admire Stay at Home Moms. Not that they have a harder job than I do necessarily, but I have to believe they just do it so much better than I do.

I'm home alone with the boys today, since Jete is working overtime (yay OT!). It is 3:21 PM and I've yet to:

1. Brush my teeth
2. Remove my hair from the matted ponytail I slept in
3. Put on a bra (which, trust me, I could use)
4. Change out of my pajamas
5. Eat lunch

I love the boys so much. And I love being home with them all day. But honestly - more than a few days like this in a row, and I start to get a little kooky. Well. More so than usual.

I have, however, been good enough to:

1. Wash 3 loads of dishes
2. Clean up the living room - 4 times (you can't tell)
3. Bring out the trash
4. Wash 1 load of laundry
5. Make dessert for the out-laws tonight (but not dinner. That's someone else's job. I'm not superwoman.)

Most of that happened in the 1 hour and 47 minutes CG was napping. Ethan's good about letting me get chores done, as long as I feed him lunch in between. But now, CG is awake. And I'm off again.

Only 4 and a half hours until bedtime...

No comments: